Leisure, Fitness and Health Club Mystery Shopping Services
- Recorded enquiry call for potential club membership, scored based against the agreed service delivery levels but to include the ability to create rapport, find the customers needs and to book an appointment for the client to tour.
- Report based on the clubs ability to deliver the membership tour process, this will include the 8 key areas:
- The Meet and Greet (this includes the club reception and the membership staff)
- The Needs analysis
- The Tour, including the use of trial closes
- The Price Presentation
- Asking for the sale
- Dealing with Objections
- Completing the paperwork (only if the sales process was effective)
- Asking for referrals
- The follow-up process if no sale was agreed
- We will also report on the teams ability to sell other club services, facilities and events
- We will also report back on any positive or negative points relating to standards and operations spotted on the tour
Mystery shopping results are a perfect way of identifying the skills or skills gaps your team currently has. It allows you to strengthen processes and training to ensure that everyone within the team is able to offer exceptional service to new potential members.
If you consider the following statistics you will see how important it is to ensure everything is right as you cannot afford for genuinely interested customers to leave your business.
Average Industry Percentages
Calls to Appointment percentage - 70% (only 7 of every 10 calls will book an appointment)
Appointment show % - 50% (increases by 20% if a confirmation call is made) (only 3 or 4 of the 7 will show up)
Appointment to sale % - 65% (only 2 of the 3 will join)
So out of every 10 calls you receive if your sales team are not keen, well trained and willing to succeed you will if lucky sell 2 memberships?) Makes you think! All that hard work and cost for 2 memberships. If you can ensure everything is in place you can drive up these percentages and ensure you double if not triple your end success